Guidance for Paper Submission
Paper submission for the Piling 2020 Conference is now closed.
Authors experiencing problems with the submission process should contact email@example.com
- All submissions will be peer reviewed.
- Authors will be notified of paper acceptance or rejection, together with any required revisions, by March 2020.
The conference ethics and malpractice policy can be viewed here. Authors must prepare papers in accordance with this policy, and papers will be reviewed in accordance with this policy.
At least one author from each accepted final paper must register for the conference prior to publication.
Proceedings will be published as a formal proceedings, which will form a substantial reference document for geotechnical engineering related to piling.
Instructions to Submitting Authors
- A paper must be prepared using the Piling 2020 MS word template or the example paper, which can be downloaded from this page.
- Authors should follow the instructions for authors, which can be downloaded from this page. Papers are limited to 6 pages of text and figures. It is important that the authors follow the instructions and fit within the 6 page limit. Papers which do not meet these requirements will be rejected.
By submitting a paper, the authors accept the following terms of copyright:
- The copyright of the papers shall be vested in the paper authors,
- The Proceedings Publisher has the sole and exclusive right and license to produce and publish in both conventional and electronic formats themselves and further to license the Proceedings for sale in all languages in the United Kingdom and throughout the world for the legal term of the copyright;
- After 12 months from the date of the conference, the BGA has the right to make the papers available to BGA members via the BGA website; and
- After 12 months from the date of the conference the BGA has the right to make the papers available via an Open Access arrangement.
A copyright agreement form will be later provided to authors and must be submitted at the time of acceptance of revised papers.
Guidelines for Papers
Instructions to authors can be downloaded here.
Paper templates and an example paper can be downloaded here.
If you have any queries please contact the conference organizing committee via firstname.lastname@example.org