The British Geotechnical Association (BGA) with support from the Federation of Piling Specialists (FPS) is hosting a major international conference on Piling.
Due to the Covid-19 restructions the conference will be held as an on-line event over 4 days from 23rd to 26th March 2021.
The conference aims to bring together the knowledge and experience of industry and academia by presenting research and case histories to provide a definitive up to date perspective on geotechnical aspects of piling.
The objectives of the conference are t to provide an opportunity for geotechnical engineers, engineering geologists and piling professionals to meet and share their knowledge. This will be achieved by:
- Attracting papers from a wide range of disciplines, from the UK and internationally.
- Having keynote presentations from well-known practitioners and researchers.
- Engaging with potential delegates in all stages of their careers, including younger professionals.
- Providing a high quality venue with space for parallel sessions and a technical exhibition.
- Promptly publishing the papers in an appropriate form to provide a high quality technical resource on piling.
- Maximising the potential legacy from the conference to benefit future geotechnical practitioners.